PPE - Gloves
- Tena-Grip™ reinforced fingertips and thumb saddle.
- Technical hex-stretch material construction.
- Neoprene knuckle pad.
- Low-profile molded hook and loop closure with ID space.
- Pull-on tab for easy on/off.
- Superior protection for the skilled professional.
- Padded palm with Tena-Grip™ reinforcement.
ProFlex 710 Heavy-Duty Utility GlovesProFlex
ProFlex 710 Heavy-Duty Utility Gloves provide superior protection for the skilled professional. They come ready to serve with a state-of-the-art, abrasion-resistant gripping material. Use for heavy-duty work, construction, framing/carpentry, roofing and tool/machine operation. Rugged reinforcements include Tena-Grip reinforcement zones on palm, thumb saddle and fingertips to resist abrasion and provide superior grip on tools and equipment. Full-finger gloves offer maximum protection while a framing finger configuration combines protection with maximum dexterity for handling fasteners. Padded neoprene knuckle area protects while providing maximum comfort. Utility gloves in size medium also feature technical hex-stretch poly knit construction; low-profile, molded hook-and-loop closure with ID space; and pull-on tab for easy on/off.