PPE - Gloves
- Perfect for use in construction, forestry, manufacturing and more
- Durable material allows use down to negative 15 degrees Fahrenheit
- PVC palm coating is foamed to give excellent wet-grip in cold environments
- Hand-specific design for formfitting fit and excellent control
- Nylon outer shell provides shock absorption and vibration absorption
NORTH Northflex Coated Cold Grip GlovesNORTH
Heavyweight glove features a nylon outer shell with an insulating inner shell to provide excellent flexibility, shock absorption and vibration absorption. Hand-specific design provides a formfitting fit for excellent control. PVC palm coating extends all the way over the knuckles to provide liquid protection, and is foamed to give excellent wet-grip in cold environments. Durable material is recommended for use in temperatures down to negative 15 degrees Fahrenheit. Gloves are perfect for use in construction, forestry, manufacturing, municipal services, transportation services and more.