PPE - Gloves
- Ambidextrous for versatile use
- Exceeds ASTM standards for critical defects (pinholes)
- Made with natural rubber latex, a renewable resource
- Powder-free and beaded cuffs for easy donning
- Textured finish for excellent grip - wet and dry
Kimberly-Clark PFE Latex Exam Gloves - 9.5"Kimberly-Clark Professional
When you need a reliable latex glove, these powder-free Latex Exam Gloves are a smart and economical choice. They feature the excellent tactile sensitivity for which latex is known and are fully textured for a secure grip in wet or dry conditions. They are polymer-coated for easy, powder-free donning and feature a beaded cuff to help prevent roll-down. Gloves measure 9.5" long and have a 6.7 mil thickness. They are made with natural rubber latex that is a renewable resource. Whether you need a latex glove for medical device manufacturing, pharmaceuticals or research labs, these Latex Exam Gloves offer protection you can trust. They help reduce the risk of cross-contamination and provide a barrier against splashes. These gloves are not appropriate for those workers and technicians with latex allergies.